Search This Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fashion finds of the week


So, as you can probably tell, I'm back at work and haven't had a lot of time to devote to my blog, it's been hard, frustrating and heartbreaking being back at work, but it's also made me realise that I am really not suited to such a sterile, monotonous beurocratic working environment and, made me all the more determined to focus on my business aspirations and future plans. Anyway, I DID of course find and make time to find a few little gems in the shops (both on line and in the high street).
So, here they are:
Vintage 50s dress (available from Ebay Store 'Dane Vintage').

Vintage beaded flapper dress (available from Ebay Store 'Omdiddyom').
Vintage 40s 'Pink Poodle' dress (available from Ebay store 'Mill Street Vintage').
Forever New Couture dress (available at 'Forever New' boutiques)

Mooloola maxi dress (available at City Beach Surf)









No comments:

Post a Comment